The TeenSource blog was created to highlight fun, interesting, and relevant stories and discussion about sexual health and other issues important to young people in California. We encourage readers to leave comments on the blogs. Please read the comment policy carefully before posting a comment.
In order to encourage useful and interesting discussion, we’ve created a few guidelines for posting comments:
- Respect youth voices.
- Do not post information that you know is confidential or private.
- Comments that are meant to threaten or harass will be deleted.
- Comments that contain slurs, insulting, or offensive language will be edited or deleted as we see fit.
- Do not lie or give incorrect information on purpose.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- ALL comments are moderated. Please be patient.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete comments we think go against this policy.
TeenSource makes every reasonable attempt to keep the content on Teensource.org up-to-date and accurate. Teensource is not responsible for information posted in the comments.
If you have a concern about a commenter or blogger, please send a detailed email to: Teensource@cfhc.org