TeenSource.org is now accepting guest blog entries from teens like you!
Becoming a TeenSource guest blogger is a great way to generate awareness about important sexual and reproductive health issues that are relevant to California teens. If you are passionate about sexual and reproductive health and are looking for an opportunity to share important health information and get your work published online, please submit a draft of your blog to email@example.com.
Blog submission instructions:
- Blogs should be 300-600 words and focus on TeenSource topics like birth control, STDs, healthy relationships, and/or teen’s rights to sexual and reproductive health services.
- Blogs should represent your authentic voice as a California teen! Successful blogs will include your unique perspective, but should be written as if you are a budding journalist – please no “LOLs” or other slang/abbreviations. Also be careful to protect your privacy and the privacy of others. (Read some examples of successful TeenSource blogs.)
- Blogs should be entertaining, well-organized, and accurate! You can use existing health information on TeenSource.org to make sure any health information you share is correct.
- Blogs should link to other content on TeenSource.org when possible.
In addition, your submission must include:
- Your name (first and last initial only is OK)
- Your age
- Where you live
You may also submit the following content to accompany your post, but this is optional:
- Photo of you (selfies work!)
- Appropriate images related to your blog topic. If you share an image to go with your blog, please give credit to the source.
We will contact you if your material is accepted to be featured on TeenSource.org. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TeenSource does not accept material that is a solicitation for or endorsement of external services or products.