1. Learn and Acknowledge the Black + Brown Origins of Pride
- Think about your COVID risk and the risk of others you live with before you join
- Wear a mask! Wearing a mask can protect both you and others from droplets that may contain COVID-19
- Do your best to stay 6 ft. or more away from other people
- Stick to a small group
- Don't yell - yelling is more likely to spread coronavirus. Use signs and noise makers instead.
- Protect your eyes with goggles
- Bring water, hand sanitizer, snacks, and IDs
- Write emergency numbers on your arm in case you need them
- Check out these other general safety tips for protesting.